BUSINESS FORUM ON OFFSHORE WIND
FRIDAY, MARCH 6TH, 2020 | 9 AM - 12 PM
STATE STREET | LINCOLN STREET, 7TH FLOOR, BOSTON, MA
Massachusetts has potential to lead the nation in offshore wind. But what would that mean for our economy and our businesses?
Join other members of the Massachusetts business community to learn more.
Hear from business, government, and industry experts from the MA Office of Labor and Workforce Development, the MA Clean Energy Center, State Street, Partners Healthcare, and more about how offshore wind could:
- Impact commercial energy costs
- Promote local energy service jobs
- Foster a new, vibrant industry in our business community
- Establish Massachusetts as the launch pad for the entire East Coast
- Expand opportunities for local corporate renewable energy procurement
- Minimize corporate environmental footprints
- Enable setting and achieving ambitious corporate sustainability goals